POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Metallic paint - HDR renders : Re: Metallic paint - HDR renders Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Metallic paint - HDR renders
From: Tek
Date: 15 May 2003 17:24:40
Message: <3ec40598@news.povray.org>
I discovered HDR looks a *lot* better with assumed_gamma 1, so I've rendered a
few more versions. With this gamma setting there's not so much saturation on the
bright points, so we can have light and dark things in the same scene more
realistically.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'metal hdr campus2.jpg' (31 KB) Download 'metal hdr forest2.jpg' (49 KB) Download 'metal hdr campus.jpg' (36 KB) Download 'metal hdr building.jpg' (39 KB) Download 'metal hdr kitchen.jpg' (39 KB) Download 'metal hdr grace.jpg' (40 KB)

Preview of image 'metal hdr campus2.jpg'
metal hdr campus2.jpg

Preview of image 'metal hdr forest2.jpg'
metal hdr forest2.jpg

Preview of image 'metal hdr campus.jpg'
metal hdr campus.jpg

Preview of image 'metal hdr building.jpg'
metal hdr building.jpg

Preview of image 'metal hdr kitchen.jpg'
metal hdr kitchen.jpg

Preview of image 'metal hdr grace.jpg'
metal hdr grace.jpg